Welcome to Quadra Island and the newest golfing facility on Canada's west coast. After years of planning, we're delighted to offer our striking natural landscapes to visiting golfers and local residents.
We offer a distinctively different golfing experience. Broad vistas of ocean and mountains, the standing stone formations, and the ethereal quiet of the forest combine to make this an exceptional course. No matter what your skill level, your round at Quadra Golf Club will be an enjoyable challenge and a pleasant surprise.
If you love golf and the ambience of the Discovery Islands, consider membership in the Quadra Island Golf Club. Come see why seasonal visitors return year after year and why our membership includes people from far and wide. With only a 10-minute ferry ride from Campbell River on Vancouver Island's east coast, you can walk on with your clubs and take advantage of our free round-trip shuttle service from the ferry.
Please visit our membership page for more details.
- Spring opening
- Quadra Golf Club will open full time on April 1, 2013. The turf has benefited from the winter rest and the course looks fantastic. We're excited to be open for our first full season of golf and look forward to having members, old friends, and new acquaintances experience this special course.
- Men's and ladies' nights
- Men's Night is underway and now held EVERY Wednesday at 5 pm. The fee is $15 and includes prizes and a snack. Ladies' Nights are EVERY Thursday night at 5 pm. The rate for ladies is $15, including prizes and a snack. These two weekly events are open to the public, call the KIOSK to register. While we guarantee the fun, the level of golf is up to you.
- Mixed play
- Bring your spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend or take potluck and sign up as a single! On Sunday, May 26 at 10 am we will have a mixed event with subsequent dates to be announced. Post-game couples counselling available.
- Men's and ladies' club – members only
- The next Men's Club date is Sunday May 19 at 9am and held on alternating Sunday’s thereafter. Ladies' Club is held each Tuesday at 10am and commenced on May 14. No need to organize foursomes, just call to register yourself. Get to know the other members and enjoy the golfy camaraderie.
- Time for membership renewal
- Annual green fees for members are due April 1 and good for one year. This year we are offering different options to suit every budget. Check out the different levels of play available on our membership page. You must be a member in good standing to participate in Men's Club, Ladies' Club, and Club Championship Tournament.
- » Mixed Play Championship (couples) - 36 holes, July 20 & 21
» Rod Clark Memorial Golf Tournament - August 24
» Quadra Golf Club Championship (members only) - 36 holes, September 7 & 8
- Free ferry shuttle
- We offer free round-trip shuttle service from the Quadra ferry landing. Make arrangements when you make your tee time, and just walk on the ferry with your clubs.