Welcome to Quadra Island and the newest golfing facility on Canada's west coast. After years of planning, we're delighted to offer our striking natural landscapes to visiting golfers and local residents.
We offer a distinctively different golfing experience. Broad vistas of ocean and mountains, the standing stone formations, and the ethereal quiet of the forest combine to make this an exceptional course. No matter what your skill level, your round at Quadra Golf Club will be an enjoyable challenge and a pleasant surprise.
If you love golf and the ambience of the Discovery Islands, consider membership in the Quadra Island Golf Club. Come see why seasonal visitors return year after year and why our membership includes people from far and wide. With only a 10-minute ferry ride from Campbell River on Vancouver Island's east coast, you can walk on with your clubs and take advantage of our free round-trip shuttle service from the ferry.
Please visit our membership page for more details, or download this PDF to peruse at your convenience.
- Sincere thank you
- On behalf of the Board of Directors, the management and the staff of the Quadra Island Golf Club, we would like to thank you for your patronage. We need your ongoing support to have a sustainable golf course on Quadra Island. We appreciate your business each and every day.
- Free Transportation Shuttle Service
- We offer free round-trip shuttle service from the Quadra and Cortes ferry landings as well as local marinas. Make arrangements when you make your tee time, and just walk to the end of the ramp with your clubs.
- Seasonal opening
- The golf course is open from Saturday, April 4th until Monday, October 12th.
- Events calendar
- Please see our Events Calendar for more information about the tournaments and events that we have planned for the season. Click here to view our 2015 Calendar of Events in downloadable PDF format.